ADAM Core Portable Compact Balances
The Core series from Adam Equipment is the best choice for simple operation and economy.
The tough ABS housing is designed to withstand field and laboratory environments, while being easy to clean and protected from accidental spills.
With built-in ShockProtect™ protection Core balances can handle excessive overloads without a problem.
Complete with a removable draft shield, AC adapter, plus integral security slot, Core balances are ready to work right out of the box.
- Stainless steel pan
- Three-point ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Built in security slot for Kensington™ type lock
- Dual tare keys, colour-coded for easy recognition
- Battery powered with 6 x AA batteries or AC adapter
- Auto power off to save battery life
- Low-battery indicator
- Large backlit display is clear and quick to read
- Removable draft shield on 4.7"/120 mm ø pans
- Stacking storage (CQT202, 251, 601 and 1501 models)
- Smart housing design lets you safely stack Core balances on top of each other for convenient storage and transportation.
- Built in security slot accomodates a standard Kensington™ type lock and cable to keep your balance where you want it.
- Three-point ShockProtect™ protection designed for the ultimate in performance reliability. Using the ShockProtect™ your balance can withstand up to 400 lb of weight without damaging the weighing mechanism.
- Battery operated with 6 AA batteries. (AC adapter supplied, batteries optional)
- In-use cover
- Hard carry case
- Kensington™ type lock and cable
|Model||CQT 202||CQT 251||CQT 601||CQT 1501||CQT 2000||CQT 2601||CQT 5000|
|Pan Size||12 cm ø||14.5 cm ø|
|Draft Shield||Round 13 cm ø x 9 cm||N/A|
|Dimensions||17.1 cm x 25 cm x 8 cm|