Advance POS is an Australian Perth-based company focused on providing business success through providing effective Point of Sales (POS) solutions to businesses Australia wide. In order for us to achieve this, we aim to provide you with the following:
- Reliable POS hardware and appropriate technology that fit your business.
- Effective and full-featured POS software which is easy to you and your employee.
- Appropriate POS advise to help you run your business smoothly and easily.
- Assist you in a wide range of IT (Information Technology) solutions that can help you run your business.
- Servicing and selling a wide range of industrial and commecial trade certified digital scale.
- Providing service for larger sized weighing platforms as well as extremely high precision Lab scale for medical or mining related application.
- We also sell an entire range of POS peripherals such as Barcode readers, Integrated Scale barcode scanner for the Retail Fruit and Veg industry, POS Receipt thermal printer as well as competitive Thermal Till rolls.
We believe that our Point of Sales (POS) System has the potential to transform your business by providing you greater efficiency.
With the digitization of information through the POS software, managerial staff are equipped with greater tools for analysing how to most effectively make better administrative decisions.
We believe in providing the best service to each and every one of our clients and we constantly aim at maintaining a high level of quality in every service and product we provide.
Since our inception in 2007, AdvancePOS has served numerous businesses and is proud to provide you with better quality products to all of your POS needs.
If you would like to contact us for a free quote, demonstration or consultation, simply Contact Us and we’ll be happy to discuss further with you.
Please take your time to look through our range of products and services, as well as IT Solutions that may be appropriate for your need.
In addition, we have also introduced an entire range of ergonomic related products, which is launched in 2017. (Watch this page or contact us)
We look forward to providing solutions to all your IT and point of sale (POS) needs.