Adam Equipment’s PMB moisture balances set a new standard for data communication making recording results faster and easier. Use the USB interface and connect a memory stick to download the results as they are taken and store them for future analysis, no need for additional software to take readings from the balance giving the user total freedom to collect data on a production floor or in the field.
The PMB’s fast response time and easy-to-use functionality make it the ideal moisture analyzer for a range of different applications. The automatic test setting function lets you quickly run multiple tests without additional user input and the built-in memories let you store that data future reference. The PMB offers smart features that have been developed to give you the ultimate performance for moisture analysis.
- Navigating the built in applications is easy with the intuitively designed keypad. Access to the main functions is quick and a special lock out feature allows the supervisor to set up access to all or certain functions so users do not inadvertently change the settings. The colour-coded keypad highlights the tare and start keys for easy recognition.
- Multiple communications options let you pick the right interface for your needs. USB and RS-232 both included as standards. Supports USB flash drive with automatic record keeping function to save each test result.
- Store a range of procedures for different products that can be recalled at a touch of a button, to make setup and changing from one product to another simple.
- USB host for memory card and USB I/O interface
- RS-232 interface
- Built-in memories for storing products and settings
- 3 settings for heating sample, ramp up, step and standard
- Soft close door to protect heating element
- Automatic test start setting for when the lid is closed
- Pan lifter to easily remove samples
- Large backlit display with dual text prompts
- Security locking slot for Kensington™ type lock and cable
- ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Kensington® type lock & cable
- RS-232 cable
- USB cable
- USB memory stick
- Adam DU Data collection software
- Adam printer
- Printer paper
|0.001 g / 0.01%
|0.01 g / 0.05%
|0.005 g / 0.05% (10g sample)
|0.02 g / 0.2% (10g sample)
|90 mm ø / 3.5" ø
|50oC to 160oC in 1oC intervals
|Max 99 minutes
|Manual shut off | Timed | Auto | Timed/Auto
|g (grams) | %M (% moisture) | %S (% solids) | ATRO %M (% moisture/dry bases) | ATRO %S (% solids / dry bases)
|USB Host, USB I/O, RS-232
|Up to 99 test results, 49 programmable user settings for configuration
|External memory available with USB drive for additional configurations and to store test results
|Single 400W halogen heater
|Standard (one-step) | Step-up to 3 temp setting | Ramp
|Backlit LCD display with dual digits and capacity tracker, 24 mm high digits
|Power cord, factory set for 110v or 220v 50/60Hz
|0oC - 40oC
|36 cm x 25 cm x 18.5 cm