ADAM WBW Wash Down Scales
Ideal for food preparation, food processing plants, agricultural facilities, and more, WBW scales feature IP66 rated wash down housing and a large stainless steel weighing pan. Colour indicators for Under, Ok, and Over limits make check weighing fast and easy, and a brilliant backlit LCD with capacity tracker, indicators for overloads, low battery, and auto power-off, make the WBW very user friendly. They operate with an AC adaptor or rechargeable battery pack for portability; both are included.
- Check weighing product is faster than ever with the WBW'c colour-coded LED indicators. Amber, green and red LED indicators quickly show you if an item is within acceptable limits, over, or under, without looking at the actual weight.
- An easy-to-read backlit LCD with capacity tracker shows capacity usage as well as the weight. The capacity tracker shows capacity usage as well as the weight. The capacity tracker helps prevent users from exceeding the scale's capacity when adding ingredients or making up batches.
- WBW scales can be moved to where they are needed thanks to the internal rechargeable battery pack. And the vertical front panel makes them easy to read and operate on a counter, table or bench.
- IP66 for wash down environments, included extensive sealing both inside and out to give a high level of protection for those wet applications.
- Advanced overload protection helps protect the scale from overloads and shock loading
- Backlit LCD with capacity tracker
- Coloured LED check limit indicators
- Rechargeable battery and AC adaptor included
- Stainless steel pan
- Weighs in grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, and pound & ounces
- Optional rear display
- IP66 rated for wash down
- Overload protection
- Check Weighing
- Wash Down
|Model||WBW 1.5M||WBW 3M||WBW 6M||WBW 15M|
|Capacity||1 kg||3 kg||6 kg||15 kg|
|Readability||0.5 g||1 g||2 g||5 g|
|Repeatability||0.5 g||1 g||2 g||5 g|
|Linearity||1 g||2 g||4 g||10 g|