ADAM Warrior Washdown Scales
Warrior scales meet the demands of tough wash-down and clean-room environments.
Solid grade 304 stainless steel construction of the base and indicator provide rugged durability.
IP66-rated, the Warrior comes with all the features necessary to perform a variety of functions in the food, pharmaceutical, veterinary and manufacturing industries.
The check-weighing function, with coloured LED lights, makes smooth work of precisely weighing repetitive samples.
Other application modes available on all Warrior models are parts counting, percentage weighing and dynamic weighing.
The large vivid display is backlit for easy reading, reducing the chance of errors when transcribing data.
With data output via RS-232 connector and optional relay triggers, the Warrior can be set to control other devices.
- With its IP66-rate stainless steel indicator and IP67-rated load cell, cleaning is quick and easy with a simple hosing.
- LED indicators streamline check-weighing activities. Indicators for high, low and ok show the user what to do, making for faster, more accurate check-weighing procedures.
- The efficiently designed keypad with colour-coded keys and symbols facilitates quick recognition of the most frequently used functions. Push-button keys are large and well positioned, minimising the chance of errors.
- Its adjustable indicator can be set to any angle, and the indicator can be rotated to 380o. A large backlit display and capacity tracker monitor weight limits to help protect from overloads.
- The Warrior offers six weighing units and six weighing modes, including dynamic weighing for measuring moving objects such as liquids or animals, parts counting to perform inventory checks, percentage weighing, check counting and check weighing.
- Six weighing units (g, kg, lb, oz, lb:oz, N)
- Colour-coded keypad with symbols and text
- Display/hold function
- Large backlit display with capacity tracker
- Adjustable indicator for ultimate viewing angle
- Non-slip rubber feet
- Grade 304 stainless steel construction
- IP66-rated indicator and IP67-rated load cell for wash-down and dust protection
- Check-weighing LED indicators
- External automatic calibration
- RS-2323 data output for connection to computers and printers
- Optional expansion unit for relay output
- Rechargeable battery with up to 90 hours of operation on a single charge
- Adjustable auto-sleep/power-down setting to save battery life
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Check Counting
|Model||WSK 8||WSK 16||WSK 32||WBK 32||WBK 75||WFK 75||WFK 150||WLK 150|
|Capacity||8 kg||16 kg||32 kg||32 kg||75 kg||75 kg||150 kg||150 kg|
|Weighing Units||g, kg, lb, lb:oz, N|
|Housing||Type 304 stainless steel base & indicator, IP-66 rated|
|Pan Size||25cm x 25cm||30cm x 40cm||40cm x 50cm||45cm x 60cm|
|Dimensions||25cm x 34.5cm x 53.2cm||30cm x 50cm x 58.7cm||40cm x 59cm x 97.2 cm||45cm x 70cm x 97.2cm|
|Weight||6 kg||9 kg||13 kg||19 kg|