ADAM PTS Pallet Truck Scales
Adam Equipments PTS pallet truck scale allows users to measure the weight of objects as they are moved from one place to another whether its in a warehouse, on the production floor, or in the shipping department.
The sleek, low profile design of the PTS coupled along with solid rubber wheels, steel pallet forks, and zero radius pivoting handle make the PTS a must have for commercial and industrial users.
Included with the PTS is the proven AE 402 indicator which uses an LCD display giving bright display in poor visibility areas combined with easy to use keypad and long life battery makes the PTS easy and convenient to use.
The AE 402 is IP66 sealed for dust and water environments.
- When using the PTS with the AE 402 indicator for quality control, the check weighing feature with coloured LED indicators can quickly indicate underweight, overweight and acceptable limits.
- Zero turning radius pivot steering provides mobility for tight spots and the solid pneumatic pump makes for better control when handling heavy weights.
- Manage overloads with ease. The capacity tracker shows where you are in the weighing range. The display monitors the weight value and warns you as you are getting to the scales capacity.
- Large keys are colour-coded to clearly identify the more frequently used buttons. An internal rechargeable battery with auto-off power saving function, lets you use the PTS where you need it.
- Solid construction with solid rubber wheels, reinforced steel pallet forks and a stainless steel housing make for a durable industrial pallet truck scale.
- PTS Pallet Truck supplied with AE402 indicator
- Hold function
- Full range tare
- Backlit LCD disply
- Colour-coded keys
- Check weighing LED lights to show acceptable limits
- Capacity tracker
- RS-232 bi-directional interface
- External calibration
- Rechargeable battery up to 90 hrs operation
- Auto-sleep function
- DC adapter
- Check Weighing
- Animal / Dynamic Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
|Model||PTS 2000 + AE 402 Indicator|
|Max. Capacity||2,000 kg|
|Linearity (±)||1.0 kg|
|Weighing Units||kg, lb, N|
|Fork Size||16 cm x 115 cm|
|Overall Dimension||158 cm x 69 cm x 118 cm|
|Net Weight||110 kg|