ADAM PT Platform Scales
The PT bases offer solid mild steel construction with reinforced supports for a strong base assembly and a non-slip diamond checkered plate for extra grip.
Heavy duty rubber feet support the four load-cells ensuring quality and longevity of the platform.
A direct access to the junction box from above, over 3 metres of cable make for one of the most durable platforms with solid built to last construction.
The PT series of floor scales feature a low profile design for easy loading and unloading.
With a number of different configurations and capacities there is a PT base that will meet all your industrial applications.
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Chequered plate surface for added grip
- Approximately three-meter shielded cable
- Overload protection
- 4 loadcell construction
- Mild steel construction
- Standard with GK indicator
- Mains and rechargeable battery power
- 3 metres of loadcell cable
- Heavy duty rubber feet
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Parts Counting
- Percentage Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Check Counting
- Dynamic / Animal Weighing
- Comparative Weighing
- Shipping & Receiving
- Batching Items for Processing
- Stock & Warehouse Auditing
|Model||PT 110||PTS 310||PTS 112||PTS 312||PTS 115||PTS 315|
|Capacity||1,000 kg||3,000 kg||1,000 kg||3,000 kg||1,000 kg||3,000 kg|
|Readability||0.2 kg||0.5 kg||0.2 kg||0.5 kg||0.2 kg||0.5 kg|
|Pan Size||100 cm x 100 cm||120 cm x 120 cm||150 cm x 150 cm|
|Construction||Mild steel beams|
|Cable||3 m long|