ADAM Highland Portable Precision Balances
Adam Equipment's Highland balances have what it takes for lab work, field use, and various education and industrial applications. They feature multiple weighing units, RS-232 and USB interfaces, rechargeable battery pack and AC operation, capacity tracker, adjustable feet and level, lock down and more.
Density and specific gravity determination are easy with the below balance weighing feature, and the removable draft shield eliminates wind disturbances outdoors or in drafty environments.
ShockProtect™ overload protection keeps the performance of the Highland safe and secure, and the HandiCal™ internal calibration weight provides reliable readings time after time. With built in applications for parts counting, percentage weighing and totalization/accumulation, Highland balances are packed full of useful features.
- HandiCal™ internal calibration with built in mass can be locked so only you calibrate the balance when you want to. The built in weight allows for quick and easy calibrations allowing you more time for weighing tasks.
- Built in security slot accomodates a standard Kensington™ type lock and cable to keep your balance where you want it.
- Three-point ShockProtect™ protection designed for the ultimate in performance reliability. With the ShockProtect™ your balance can withstand up to 200 kg of weight without damaging the weighing mechanism.
- Both USB and RS-232 interfaces give you complete communication flexibility.
- Smart housing design lets you safely stack Highland balance on top of each other for convenient storage and transportation.
- RS-232 and USB interfaces
- Can be stacked for storage and transportation
- ShockProtect™ overload protection
- Audible overload indicator
- HandiCal™ internal calibration for fast and accurate readings
- Lock down mounting slot for Kensington™ type lock and cable
- Dual tare keys, colour coded for easy recognition
- Internal rechargeable battery with auto power off and low-battery indicator
- Capacity tracker
- Removable draft shield
- Percentage Weighing
- Parts Counting
- Totalisation/Accumulation of Weight
|Model||HCB 123||HCB 153||HCB 302||HCB 602H|
|Capacity||120 g||150 g||300 g||600 g|
|Readability||0.001 g||0.005 g||0.01 g|
|Repeatability||0.003 g||0.01 g||0.02 g|
|Linearity (±)||0.003 g||0.01 g||0.02 g|
|Model||HCB 602||HCB 1002||HCB 1502||HCB 3001|
|Capacity||600 g||1,000 g||1,500 g||3,000 g|
|Readability||0.02 g||0.01 g||0.05 g||0.1 g|
|Repeatability||0.04 g||0.02 g||0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Linearity (±)||0.04 g||0.02 g||0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Pan Size||120 mm ø|
|Weighing Units||g | ct | lb | oz | GN | ozt | dwt | mm | tl.T | tl.H | tl.S | T | N|
|Stabilisation Time||2 seconds|
|Calibration||External Calibration | Internal Manual Calibration|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 18 mm high digits|
|Draught Shield||Round: 132 mm ø x 90 mm high|
|Overall Dim.||17.4 cm x 25.2 cm x 8 cm|
|Net Weight||2 kg|