ADAM GK Indicator
The GK offers an affordable indicator that is packed with smart features that will make weighing quick and easy. The built-in check weighing function allows the users to easily view if their samples are above, below or at set targets. With a full keypad, counting applications are achieved with the same indicator, making the GK totally flexible for numerous uses.
The GK comes with a wall-mounted bracket for easy and secure mounting, with the indicator housing made of solid ABS plastic. The bright backlit LCD display features a capacity tracker to show users the total capacity that they have used to prevent potential overloads. The large digits make readings effortless.
Whether using the GK for basic weighing or taking advantage of the parts counting, check weighing or percentage weighing functions, these indicators offer a simple user interface for quick and hassle-free weight readings.
GK Indicator Highlights:
- Transmit the information to printers and computers with the bi-directional RS-232 interface with date and time, providing easy data recording and traceability to increase productivity.
- Check weigh product faster than ever with the GK colour-coded LED bar graph. Amber, green and red LEDs quickly show if the sample is underweight, overweight or within acceptable limits. The LEDs can be programmed to turn on together or in sequence for more detailed indication.
- An easy-to-read backlit LCD with capacity tracker shows capacity usage as well as weight, count or percentage (depending on the weighing mode selected). The capacity tracker helps prevent users from exceeding the scale's capacity when performing more than one tare reading.
- OIML-approved versions are available, so that when combined with an approved base, they form an approved system.
- Full tare range
- Easily accessible internal rechargeable battery
- Large backlit LCD display with capacity tracker
- Battery operation with auto-off to save battery life
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Check weighing LED lights to show limits
- Automatic accumulation
- Bi-directional RS-232 output for connection to computers and printers
- Wall-mount bracket
- Parts counting
- Percentage weighing
- Animal/dynamic weighing
- Check weighing
- Check counting
- Item No. 9665 - In-use cover for GK
|Max. Capacity||0 kg to 999,999 kg|
|Resolution||Up to 1:30,000|
|Number of Loadcells||Up to 4 x 350 ohms loadcells|
|Weighing Units||g, kg|
|Stabilisation Time||2-3 secs|
|Display||6 digit LCD display|
|Power Supply||230 VAC 50/60 Hz / 6V 4AH rechargeable battery|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 20 mm high digits|
|Overall Dimensions||26 cm x 17 cm x 11.5 cm|
|Net Weight||2 kg|