- Download ADAM GFK-M Floor Check Weighing Scales Specification
Adam Equipment's EC type-approved bench and floor scales provide a wide range of capabilities at affordable prices.
Choose the GFK-M for a high capacities and the largest weighing platforms.
The GFK M offers all the features needed for weighing, check weighing with LED limit indicators and parts counting application with fully selectable sample or unit weight.
Built tough for a variety of industries the GFK M can meet the demands of warehouse, production floor or even medical applications.
- The large, backlit display with capacity tracker is easy-to-read and shows how much weighing range is left when using the tare function, ensuring that you do not overload the scale.
- Amber, green and red LED indicators for easy recognition of underweight, overweight and acceptable limits make check weighing applications quick and simple. Three LEDs for each colour can be programmed to turn on together to quickly indicate over/under weights, or in sequence for a more detailed indication.
- A full numeric keypad allows for preset tare functions and freely selectable sample size in the counting mode. The keypad and functions can be locked out by a supervisor to prevent unauthorised tampering with scale settings.
- Sending information to printers and computers is easy with the bi-directional RS-232 interface with date and time, providing easy data recording and traceability to increase productivity.
- EC & Australian Type-approved for when certified scales are required.
- Full range tare lets you tare throughout the weighing range
- Solid, removable stainless steel grade 204 pan makes for easy cleaning and can withstand industrial applications.
- Rechargeable battery means that these units can be used anywhere, even in industrial warehouses where power might not be readily available. Up to 90 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Large, backlit LCD display with capacity tracker is easy to view and gives you everything you need in one place.
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
- Check weighing LED lights to show acceptable limits.
- Automatic accumulation, for adding totals for every weight reading.
- For accurate readings, adjustable feet and level bubble let you level your scale for optimal performance.
- Adjustable pillar-mounted indicator can be rotated and angled for the ideal viewing position.
- Indicator can be mounted on the included pillar or optional wall-mount bracket.
- Parts Counting
- Check Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Weight Accumulation
- Parts Counting
|40 cm x 50 cm
|40 cm x 62 cm x 86 cm