- Download ADAM GFK Floor Check Weighing Scales Specification
Adam Equipment's bench and floor scales provide a wide range of capabilities at affordable prices. Choose the GFK for high capacities and the largest weighing platforms.
Warehousing, production and testing applications are easy with the GFK scales.
The indicator can be installed on the pillar (included), wall or bench as needed.
With solid base construction with adjustable feet, and an overall height of 860 mm, the GFK can be used in a range of environments.
The GFK is the right choice for your floor weighing applications.
- The large, backlit display with capacitytracker is easy-to-read and show how much weighing range is left when using the tare function, ensuring that you do not overload the scale.
- Amber, green and red LED indicators for easy recognition of underweight, overweight and acceptable limits make check weighing applications quick and simple. Three LEDs for each colour can be programmed to turn on together to quickly indicate over/under weights, or in sequence for a more detailed indication.
- A full numeric keypad allows for preset tare functions and freely selectable sample size in the counting mode. The keypad and functions can be locked out by a supervisor to prevent unauthorised tampering with scale settings.
- Sending information to printers and computers is easy with the bi-directional RS-232 interface with date and time, providing easy data recording and traceability to increase productivity.
- Full range tare lets you tare throughout the weighing range
- Solid, removable stainless steel grade 304 pan makes for easy cleaning and can withstand industrial applications.
- Bi-directional RS-232 output for connection to computers and printers standard on every model.
- Rechargeable battery means that these units can be use anywhere, even in industrial warehouses where power might not be readily available. Up to 90 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Large, backlit LCD display with capacity tracker is easy to view and gives you everything you need in one place.
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
- Check weighing LED lights to show acceptable limits.
- Adjustable pillar-mounted indicator can be rotated and angled for the ideal viewing position.
- Indicator can be mounted on the included pillar or optional wall-mount bracket.
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Check Counting
|Model||GFK 75||GFK 75H||GFK 150||GFK 150H||GFK 300||GFK 600|
|Capacity||75 kg||75 kg||150 kg||150 kg||300 kg||600 kg|
|Repeatability||5 g||1 g||10 g||2 g||20 g||50 g|
|Readability||5 g||2 g||10 g||4 g||20 g||50 g|
|Linearity (±)||10 g||3 g||20 g||6 g||40 g||100 g|
|Pan Size||40 cm x 50 cm||60 cm x 80 cm|
|Dimensions||40 cm x 62 cm x 86 cm||60 cm x 94 cm x 90 cm|
|Net Weight||12.3 kg||25.5 kg|
|Weighing Units||g, kg|