- Download ADAM GBK Bench Check Weighing Scales Specification
Durable and flexible, GBK checkweighing bench scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions in warehouse and industrial settings.
The GBK is well-suited for use on production floors, at bakeries, in shipping and receiving operations, at wholesale operations, and even during auctions. All GBK bench scale models feature a full numeric keypad and checkweighing lights to simplify operation.
Features and Benefits
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimisation automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
GBK scales include checkweighing capabilities that are particularly useful for food packing facilities. Each packed product can be placed onto the scale to ensure that it meets to pre-defined weight limit. The stainless steel weighing pan allows the scale to be easily washed down after use.
GBK-M scales are EC trade approved in order to buy and sell products by weight. Whilst the scale does not feature price computing, an accurate weight value can be obtained which can then be used for manual price calculations in units.
General warehouse use:
GBK scales are built to endure tough weighing conditions an make excellent warehouse scales. The checkweighing capabilities of this scale allow it to accurately check the weight on manufactured products, screws, bolts and tools.
|Model||GBK 8||GBK 16||GBK 32||GBK 60||GBK 120|
|Capacity||8 kg||16 kg||32 kg||60 kg||120 kg|
|Readability||0.1 g||0.5 g||1 g||2 g||5 g|
|Repeatability||0.2 g||1 g||1 g||4 g||10 g|
|Linearity||0.3 g||1 g||2 g||4 g||10 g|