ADAM Dune Compact Scales
The Dune series offers all of the necessary features for quick and easy weighing.
Every Dune is equipped with an AC adapter, auto calibration through the keypad, low battery indicator, and overload indicator.
With its alternate battery operation, splash-proof keypad, and sturdy plastic construction throughout, the Dune delivers accurate readings in field, classroom, workplace or lab, a truly versatile and portable product.
- High-contrast display is easily visible from a distance
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and accidental spills
- Auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
- The advanced overload protection prevents damage to the internal components from overloads. The overload indicator gives a visual cue to warn the user of an excessive load,
- It's simple to use with only 3 buttons; on/off, unit and tare. The positive push button feel provides trouble free operation. Weighing units can be changed quickly and the indicator shows which unit you are using.
- With the choice of power options you can use either the included AC adapter or 6 x AA batteries. An auto-off function saves battery life and helps reduce power consumption.
|Model||DC 201||DC 2000||DC 5000|
|Weighing Units||g, oz||g, oz, lb|
|Platform Size||14.5 cm x 14.5 cm|
|Dimensions||20.8 cm x 14.7 cm x 4 cm|