- Download ADAM CPWplus Weighing Scales 300x300 Platen Specification
The Adam Equipment CPW-plus models are multi-purpose industrial scales created for easy use.
The CPWplus series of scales offers an extensive range of models and configurations to accommodate a variety of applications.
Choose the basic CPWplus for compact portability, the CPWplus-P version with pillar mounted display, the CPWplus-M or CPWplus-L for large platforms, or the CPWplus-W with handlebars and wheels.
Simple operation, a selection of platform sizes, battery and AC operation, and rugged construction all combine to make the CPWplus truly a great value in this industrial range.
- All CPWplus scales utilise the same versatile indicator which features 4 weighing modes (lb, kg, oz, lb:oz), a crisp backlit display, colour-coded buttons with positive click feel, and simple, quick operation. The indicator can be mounted where you need it: on the scale, on a wall, or seated on a desk giving total flexibility for the best viewing position.
- A bi-directional RS-232 interface allows connection to printers or computers. Using standard commands users can request gross, net and tare weights be sent automatically.
- The optional Adam data collection software collects scale data and can produce charts and statistics, or export raw data to Microsoft Excel® or Word for further analysis
- With the right power options the CPWplus lets you work where you need to. The basic CPWplus and CPWplus-P run on 6 x AA batteries. CPWplus-W, -M, -L offer rechargeable batteries with over 55 hours of use before needing to be recharged. To save battery life, the backlit display can be set to always on, off or automatically on for 10 seconds when a weight is placed on the platform.
- Simple 4 button operation
- Hold function
- Full range tare
- Zero tracking
- Large backlit LCD display
- Wall mount bracket
- Large stainless steel pan
- Modern low profile design
- Splashproof to protect from accidental spills
- Precision load cell technology
- Colour-coded, sealed keypad
- RS-232 bi-directional interface
- Low battery indication
- Auto-sleep / power down function to save battery life
- Battery power (6 x AA batteries)
- AC adapter
- Animal / Dynamic Weighing
|Capacity||6 kg||15 kg||35 kg||75 kg||150 kg||200 kg|
|Repeatability||2 g||5 g||10 g||20 g||50 g||50 g|
|Readability||2 g||5 g||10 g||20 g||50 g||50 g|
|Linearity (±)||4 g||10 g||20 g||40 g||100 g||100 g|
|Housing||Indicator: Aluminum, Platform: Stainless Steel & Mild Steel Base|
|Weighing Units||lb, kg, oz, lb:oz|
30 cm x 30 cm
|Dimensions||30 cm x 30 cm x 5 cm|
CPWplus Family Selection guide:
|Model||CPWplus 6||CPWplus 15||CPWplus 35||CPWplus 75||CPWplus 150||CPWplus 200|
|CPWplus 6P||CPWplus 15P||CPWplus 35P||CPWplus 75P||CPWplus 150P||CPWplus 200P|
|CPWplus 35M||CPWplus 75M||CPWplus 150M||CPWplus 200M|
|CPWplus 35L||CPWplus 75L||CPWplus 150L||CPWplus 200L||CPWplus 300L|
|CPWplus 35W||CPWplus 75W||CPWplus 150W||CPWplus 200W|
|Pan Size||300x300mm 500x500mm (CPWplus M and CPWplus W) 900x600mm (CPWplus L)|
|Weighing Units||kg, lb, lb:oz, oz|
|Stabilisation Time (sec)||2|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 22mm-high digits|
|Power Supply||12VAC 50/60Hz 500mA adapter / 6 x AA batteries
12VDC 50/60Hz 800mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery (CPWplus M&L)
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Housing||Mild steel base|
|Overall Dim.||300x300x50mm (wxdxh) 500x500x78mm (wxdxh) (CPWplus M) 900x600x78mm (wxdxh) (CPWplus L)|