ADAM CPWplus L Weighing Scales
The Adam Equipment CPW-plus models are multi-purpose industrial scales created for easy use.
Featuring different options for units of measurement, portability, and an easy to read backlit indicator, the CPW-plus scales are durable and dependable for your every weighing need.
- All CPWplus scales utilise the same versatile indicator which features 4 weighing modes (lb, kg, oz, lb:oz), a crisp backlit display, colour-coded buttons with positive click feel, and simple, quick operation. The indicator can be mounted where you need it: on the scale, on a wall, or seated on a desk giving total flexibility for the best viewing position.
- A bi-directional RS-232 interface allows connection to printers or computers. Using standard commands users can request gross, net and tare weights be sent automatically.
- The optional Adam data collection software collects scale data and can produce charts and statistics, or export raw data to Microsoft Excel® or Word for further analysis
- With the right power options the CPWplus lets you work where you need to. The basic CPWplus and CPWplus-P run on 6 x AA batteries. CPWplus-W, -M, -L offer rechargeable batteries with over 55 hours of use before needing to be recharged. To save battery life, the backlit display can be set to always on, off or automatically on for 10 seconds when a weight is placed on the platform.
- Hold function
- Full range tare
- Zero tracking
- Large backlit LCD display
- 4 load cell construction
- Wall mount bracket
- Large stainless steel pan
- Modern low profile design
- Splashproof to protect from accidental spills
- Simple 4-button operation
- Colour-coded, sealed keypad
- Wheels to allow easy movement
- RS-232 bi-directional interface
- External calibration
- Low battery indication
- Auto-sleep / power down function to save battery life
- Rechargeable battery
- DC adapter
- Animal / Dynamic Weighing
|Model||CPWplus 35L||CPWplus 75L||CPWplus 150L||CPWplus 200L||CPWplus 300L|
|Capacity||35 kg||75 kg||150 kg||200 kg||300 kg|
|Repeatability||10 g||20 g||50 g||50 g||100 g|
|Readability||10 g||20 g||50 g||50 g||100 g|
|Linearity (±)||20 g||40 g||100 g||100 g||200 g|
|Housing||Indicator: Aluminum, Platform: Mild Steel Base & Stainless Steel Platform|
|Weighing Units||lb, kg, oz, lb:oz|
|Platform Size||90 cm x 60 cm|
|Dimensions||90 cm x 60 cm x 8 cm|