- Download Adam Core Compact Grain Balances CQT 1752GR Specification
Developed specifically for agricultural use, the CQT 1752 GR grain scale calculates the potential yields, quality and development of grain crops.
It offers a fast, portable and affordable weighing solution for checking grain quality as a percentage of the initial sample, after the grain has been sieved and graded.
Its compact design and battery power operation enable use in the field when electricity is not available; an auto power-off function saves battery life.
The integrated three-point ShockProtect overload protection feature safeguards the load cell.
For added security, a built-in slot is compatible with a Kensington-type lock and cable.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on", "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 404 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature prevents overload damage to internal components
- Auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
|12 cm ø
|Round 13 cm ø x 9 cm
|17.1 cm x 25 cm x 8 cm