ADAM Core Compact Grain Balances
Developed specifically for agricultural use, the CQT 1752 GR grain scale calculates the potential yields, quality and development of grain crops.
It offers a fast, portable and affordable weighing solution for checking grain quality as a percentage of the initial sample, after the grain has been sieved and graded.
Its compact design and battery power operation enable use in the field when electricity is not available; an auto power-off function saves battery life.
The integrated three-point ShockProtect overload protection feature safeguards the load cell.
For added security, a built-in slot is compatible with a Kensington-type lock and cable.
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on", "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 404 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect feature prevents overload damage to internal components
- Auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
|Max. Capacity||1,750 kg|
|Linearity (±)||0.1 g|
|Pan Size||12 cm ø|
|Draght Shield||Round 13 cm ø x 9 cm|
|Overall Dimensions||17.1 cm x 25 cm x 8 cm|