ADAM CBK-M Check Weighing Scales
Adam Equipment's EC type-approved bench and floor scales provide a wide range of capabilities at affordable prices. Choose the CBK-M for a compact bench scale with capacities from 3,000g to 30 kg.
They all feature a clear, easy-to-read backlit industrial display with capacity tracker, check weighing indicators and a full numeric keypad.
All Adam bench and floor scales offer a variety of built-in weighing applications including parts counting, percentage weighing, check weighing, and check counting. Rechargeable battery and mains operation and automatic weight accumulation are just some of the standard features that make Adam bench and floor scales an outstanding value.
- The large, backlit display with capacity tracker is easy-to-read and shows how much weighing range is left when using the tare function, ensuring that you do not overload the scale.
- Amber, green and red LED indicators for easy recognition of underweight, overweight and acceptable limits make check weighing applications quick and simple. Three LEDs for each colour can be programmed to turn on together to quickly indicate over/under weights, or in sequence for a more detailed indication.
- A full numeric keypad allows for preset tare functions and freely selectable sample size in the counting mode. The keypad and functions can be locked out by a supervisor to prevent unauthorised tampering with scale settings.
- EC Type-approved for when certified scales are required.
- Full range tare lets you tare throughout the weighing range
- Solid, removable stainless steel grade 304 pan makes for easy cleaning and can withstand industrial applications.
- Rechargeable battery means that these units can be used anywhere, even in industrial warehouses where power might not be readily available. Up to 90 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Large, backlit LCD display with capacity tracker is easy to view and gives you everything you need in one place.
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
- Check weighing LED lights to show acceptable limits.
- Automatic accumulation, for adding totals for every weight reading.
- For accurate readings, adjustable feet and level bubble let you level your scale for optimal performance.
- Check Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Weight Accumulation
- Parts Counting
|Model||CBK 3M||CBK 6M||CBK 15M||CBK 30M|
|Capacity||3 kg||6 kg||15 kg||30 kg|
|Readability||1 g||2 g||5 g||10 g|
|Repeatability||1 g||2 g||5 g||10 g|
|Linearity||2 g||4 g||10 g||20 g|