- Download ADAM CBK Bench Check Weighing Scales Specification
Adam Equipment's bench and floor scales provide a wide range of capabilities at affordable prices. Choose the CBK when you need a compact bench scale with capacities from 4 kg to 48 kg.
Reliable performance, durable construction and versatility make the CBK unmatched for value in industrial weighing. Serving a variety of applications the CBK includes basic weighing, check weighing with LED limit indicators and parts counting. Full featured and easy-to-use, the CBK is the right choice for industry when flexibility matters.
- The large, backlit display with capacity tracker is easy-to-read and shows how much weighing range is left when using the tare function, ensuring that you do not overload the scale.
- Amber, green and red LED indicators for easy recognition of underweight, overweight and acceptable limits make check weighing applications quick and simple. Three LEDs for each colour can be programmed to turn on together to quickly indicate over/under weights, or in sequence for a more detailed indication.
- A full numeric keypad allows for preset tare functions and freely selectable sample size in the counting mode. The keypad and functions can be locked out by a supervisor to prevent unauthorised tampering with scale settings.
- Sending information to printers and computers is easy with the bi-directional RS-232 interface with date and time, providing easy data recording and traceability to increase productivity.
- Full range tare lets you tare throughout the weighing range
- Solid, removable stainless steel grade 304 pan makes for easy cleaning and can withstand industrial applications.
- Bi-directional RS-232 output for connection to computers and printers standard on every model.
- Rechargeable battery means that these units can be used anywhere, even in industrial warehouses where power might not be readily available. Up to 90 hours of use before needing to be recharged.
- Large, backlit LCD display with capacity tracker is easy to view and gives you everything you need in one place.
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes.
- Check weighing LED lights to show acceptable limits.
- Automatic accumulation, for adding totals for every weight reading.
- For accurate readings, adjustable feet and level bubble let you level your scale for optimal performance.
- Check Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Weight Accumulation
- Parts Counting