CBC and CBC-M scales are designed to meet most counting applications. When needing an approved scale, the CBC-M offers the best value with all of the features needed for counting and weighing.
Adam Equipment counting scales are designed to the highest standards to meet your demands. The CBC, CBC-M, and CBD scales use high quality load cells that have been extensively tested and tough ABS cases that will withstand industrial environments, so that you can be assured that inside and out these counting scales will meet your applications head on.
Low profile design with 4 adjustable non-slip feet and level bubble, provide great support, saves counter space and helps improve the readings.
- Internal rechargeable battery with up to 90 hours of operation before needing to be recharged allows the scales to be used where the parts are located thus speeding the process and saving you time.
- Large backlit LCD displays with 20 mm digits clearly show weight, unit weight and count.
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface with multi-language text on the print out. Real time clock with date and time aids record keeping to increase productivity.
- Colour-coded keypad highlights the most used keys. The large numeric numbers are easy to see and have a positive push feel.
- Internal counting accuracy gives a higher resolution to count even the smallest parts. Optimisation software automatically adjust the unit weight to give greater accuracy of the count.
- Type approved and can be sealed for those applications where you need to have approved scales for selling purposes.
- OIML Approved
- Rechargeable battery
- Three backlit LCD displays
- RS-232 interface
- Stainless steel pan
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Level bubble
- Memory accumulation
- Preset tare
- Full numeric keypad
- Full range tare
- Overload protection
- Parts Counting
- Count Accumulation
- Check Counting