The AE402 indicator is a stainless steel indicator that has a range of features for many different weighing applications. Whether these indicators are used outdoors, on a loading dock or in a warehouse or industrial buildings the stainless steel housing is sealed for IP66 wash down environments and the quality construction is built tough to handle even the most demanding tasks.
The sleek compact design comes complete with the wall mount bracket and hardware to place it where you want it. A built-in rechargeable battery with low battery indicator, check weighing limit LED, an easy-to-use keypad with highlighted tare key and a large backlit display complete the AE402 indicator.
AE402 Indicator Highlights:
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of most frequently used buttons
- Stainless steel housing is grade 304 for superior durability to withstand heavy industrial applications.
- Sealed indicator and keypad allows the AE402 to be used in wash down applications, the unit is IP66 rated for dusty and moist environments.
- An internal rechargeable battery means that you do not need to be attached to a power supply for operation.
- Check weighing products is faster than ever with the AE402 indicator. The colour-coded LED indicators, amber, green and red quickly show you if the sample is within acceptable limits, over or under.
- The bright large backlit display is easy to read in any lighting conditions.
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to lapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing delivers stable results for moving subjects
- Wall-mount brackets for placing indicator on vertical surface
- Large backlit LCD
- Colour-coded keys
- Rechargeable battery
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface
- Bracket for wall mounting
- Hold function
- Wash down meets IP66 standards
- Stainless steel housing
- Checkweighing LED lights
- Capacity tracker
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Percentage Weighing
- Parts Counting
- ATP Thermal Printer
- ATP Printer Paper
- AE402 Relay Box
- RS-232 Cable
- Thermal Paper for ATP
- Adam DU - Data Collection Program
|1.5 kg to 750,000 kg
|0.0001 kg to 50 kg
|Up to 4 loadcells (350 ohms, min: 87 ohms, max: 1,120 ohms)
|5 VDC (each loadcell)
|0 mv to 10 mv
|0 mv to 40 mv
|g, kg, lb, lb:oz, oz, N
|12 VDC 800 mA adapter / Internal rechargeable battery
|0o C to 40o C
|6 digit LCD digital display - Green backlit display 40 mm digits
|SS grade 304 - AE 402 IP66 rated
|24 cm x 14.5 cm x 9.5 cm