ACOM SI-100W Bench Counting Scale
Counting Scale for heavier applications. Large stainless steel platter.
- Last Memory: SI goes into previous using mode automatically when power on and set data of the mode is invoked
- Save unit weight: A unit weight of sample in counting mode is saved to the memory automatically
- RS-232C Interface (option): Three type of interface, stream mode 1 for sending data at every A/D conversion, mode 2 for at stable status, mode 3 for the hand shake mode PC requires
- Parts Counting: Settling unit weight of the sample parts brings easy counting for a various kinds of application
- Weight Limitation: When the net weighing is needed, this offers easy limitation by programmed weight low and high with display blinking and beep sound
- Average Weighing: SI has 3 type of average mode, manual average for a big weight variation, auto average 1 and 2 for a weighing human or live animals, stocks, etc.
- Printer Connection: A stand-along printer reports company name, telephone number, date (manually) and weight, quantity, transaction number, etc.
- Battery Operation: Battery operation supports using scale in out door or when in off electricity, approximately 25 hrs working at continuous operation
- Gyms/Personal Fitness
- Back of House Restaurants - Bulk Goods
- Freight Checking
- Portion Control - Industrial Kitchens
|Max. Capacity||300 kg|
|Min. Graduation||50g, 100g|
|Max. Counting||3,000 pcs|
|Designators (g↔lb)||Zero, Net, Stable (g, lb)|
|Platter Size||40 cm x 52.5 cm|