The CBD offers powerful counting processing in a simple to use and set-up scale.
- Backlit LCD displays with 20mm digits, show weight, unit weight and count
- 100 product look up memories (PLU's) can be set for the most common parts. Save unit weight, tare weight and a description for easy recall or printing. The scale can print a list of PLU's stored in memory.
- Expanded bi-directional RS-232 interface can communicate with printers and computers. Data can be sent to the scale to program the PLU's. Set the RS-232 to print continuously, when the print key is pressed or automatically when a new count has been recorded.
- Alpha-numeric keys are easy to read and have a positive push feel. Colour-coded keypad highlights the most frequently used keys.
- For cycle counting or when doing a parts stock check use the pre-set tare - using the full numeric keypad enter a value for a known container, then enter the unit weight and the machine will automatically give you the total count.
- Preset count alarm can notify you when a certain count has been reached. Use this feature if you are batching or packing parts to a set quantity.
- Rechargeable battery
- Second scale port
- 100 PLU memories
- Three backlit LCD displays
- RS-232 interface
- Stainless steel pan
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Level bubble
- Memory accumulation
- Preset counting
- Preset tare
- Full numeric keypad
- Full range tare
- Overload protection
- Parts Counting
- Count Accumulation
- Check Counting
- Second Scale Weighing
- Second Scale Counting
|Model||CBD 4||CBD 8||CBD 16||CBD 32||CBD 48|
|Capacity||4 kg||8 kg||16 kg||32 kg||48 kg|
|Readability||0.1 g||0.2 g||0.5 g||1 g||2 g|
|Repeatability||0.1 g||0.2 g||0.5 g||1 g||2 g|
|Linearity||0.2 g||0.4 g||1 g||2 g||4 g|
This is a custom product tab. You can set different content for tabs for each product. You can add content of the tabs in the admin on product configuration page.