- Download ADAM Latitude Compact Weighing Scale 245x180mm Platen Specification
Latitude compact bench scales are excellent value weighing machines with integrated checkweighing, percentage weighing, and parts counting.
Latitude scales are lightweight and easy-to-operate; powered by the included AC adapter or internal rechargeable battery. The battery operates for 240 hours, so there are no worries about losing power. For added flexibility and convenience, Latitude bench scales can be charged using any USB power source, such as the USB connection in a vehicle or external USB power banks.
Features and Benefits
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Simple key operation allows for easy set up and operation
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Adjustable levelling feet help optimise setup
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, allowing time to elapse without losing the result
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
- Battery level is clearly displayed to show the user when the scale needs to be recharged
- Operates with a low voltage USB input providing flexibility for powering the device
Stock & inventory control:
Latitude bench scale models utilise smart checkweighing and parts counting functionality for fast and accurate stock checking procedures.
Manufacturing & engineering:
The Latitude is constructed from durable plastic housing accompanied by a grade-304 stainless steel top pan that can withstand rigorous weighing tasks. Latitude's parts counting function can be used to count work tools, screws and other small components in engineering and manufacturing factories.
Industrial kitchens & food processing:
The Latitude comes with highly-accurate percentage weighing capabilities for measuring individual ingredients in recipes, combined with an easy-to-clean stainless steel top pan. Ideal for industrial kitchens and food processing factories, the Latitude makes for an excellent food portioning scale.
|Model||LBX 3||LBX 6||LBX 12||LBX 30|
|Capacity||3 kg||6 kg||12 kg||30 kg|
|Readability||0.5 g||1 g||2 g||5 g|
|Repeatability||0.5 g||1 g||2 g||5 g|
|Linearity||1 g||2 g||4 g||10 g|