ADAM CBC Bench Counting Scales
Counting scales from Adam Equipment makes the counting process quick and easy. With a number of different models and ranges to choose from, there is a counting scale that can help improve productivity and accuracy for your counting applications.
The CBC series offers intelligent functions that are practical for any counting procedure. The intuitive software is user-friendly, can keep track of your count and automatically optimise the unit weight for greater accuracy. For those more complex counting applications the CBD is the right choice. Use the unit on its own or connected to an external base to increase the capacity/accuracy of your count.
Both the CBC and CBD are packaged into a tough ABS housing with RS-232 interface, stainless steel platforms, non-slip feet and load cell protection to give you the ultimate performance.
- Internal rechargeable battery with up to 90 hours of operation before needing to be recharged allows the scales to be used where the parts are located thus speeding the process and saving you time.
- Large backlit LCD displays with 20 mm digits clearly show weight, unit weight and count.
- Bi-directional RS-232 interface with multi-language text on the print out. Real time clock with date and time aids record keeping to increase productivity.
- Colour-coded keypad highlights the most used keys. The large numeric numbers are easy to see and have a positive push feel.
- Internal counting accuracy gives a higher resolution to count even the smallest parts. Optimisation software automatically adjust the unit weight to give greater accuracy of the count.
- Rechargeable battery
- Three backlit LCD displays
- RS-232 interface
- Stainless steel pan
- Adjustable levelling feet
- Level bubble
- Memory accumulation
- Preset tare
- Full numeric keypad
- Full range tare
- Overload protection
- Parts Counting
- Count Accumulation
- Check Counting
|Model||CBC 4||CBC 8||CBC 16||CBC 32||CBC 48|
|Capacity||4 kg||8 kg||16 kg||32 kg||48 kg|
|Readability||0.1 g||0.2 g||0.5 g||1 g||2 g|
|Repeatability||0.1 g||0.2 g||0.5 g||1 g||2 g|
|Linearity||0.2 g||0.4 g||1 g||2 g||4 g|